Library at Home
Many of the Library’s services are available right from your home!
Need to speak with a staff member? Call (562) 868-7738 and leave a voicemail message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff may take a little longer than normal to respond but we appreciate your patience.
Apply for a digital online card through our Online Catalog and follow the link "Click here to register online" located on the top right corner to access the online registration page.
E-books and E-audiobooks: We’re adding new titles all the time for adults, teens and children!
- Overdrive – Kindle-friendly and also available through an app on your phone.
- Cloud Library – Choose from over 80,000 titles
- Hoopla – Download movies, music, ebooks, comics and tv shows on your computer, tablet, or phone
Student Resources – Help when you need it!
- Have a student at home who needs help? Tutor.com will give your child 20 minutes of one-on-one assistance with a tutor. This site also features term paper review and skills tutorials.
- Need to write a research paper? Check out all of our newspaper, magazine, and journal articles!
- JobNow/VetNow features online assistance for resume reviews, job searches, and interview preparedness. This site also features Veteran Navigation that helps veterans their benefits and find community resources.
TumbleBooks is a great way to keep your child reading at home
- Online Storytimes – Check out our storytimes online on Facebook and Instagram
Looking for something different? We have great Movies, TV and Magazines Online!
RB Digital features IndieFlix, Acorn TV, Telenovelas and Digital Magazines
- Mango Languages – Choose from 70+ languages
- Kanopy - Stream 30,000+ movies, dramas, and documentaries