The summer series begins June 7th with a movie, and then alternates
between concerts/fashion and movies until August 2nd. Movies
will begin at approximately 8:15 p.m. (or until dark enough for movie
presentation) and concerts & Fashion Fridays will take place from
5:30 - 9:00 p.m. with concerts starting at 7:00 p.m. For the 2019 summer
season, the City is partnering with the Abigail Barraza Foundation to
combine Fashion Fridays with Concerts in the Park. Each concert date
will feature a Fashion Friday component beginning at 5:30 p.m. which
will offer a variety of clothing, beauty and jewelry vendors all while
helping to raise awareness for Breast Cancer research. The summer
series will all take place at the lovely Heritage Park located at 12100
Below is the Summer Concert & Movies in the Park schedule:
- Film Friday - June 7th, 8:15 p.m. “Ralph Breaks the Internet” Video game bad guy Ralph and fellow misfit Vanellope von Schweetz
must risk it all by traveling to the World Wide Web in search of a
replacement part to save Vanellope’s video game, “Sugar Rush.”
- June 14th, Fashion Friday – 5:30 - 9:00 p.m.,
Concert – 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Adelaide Band & Tribute to Selena A high energy show featuring Latin, Cumbia, Salsa and Top 40 Hits
that will make you want to get up and dance!! Adelaide will pay
tribute to “Selena” during the second half of their show, featuring
some of Selena’s most loved hits! Join us for the fun and memories!
- Film Friday, June 21st, 8:15 p.m. “Mary Poppins Returns” Decades after her original visit, the magical nanny returns to help
the Banks siblings and Michael’s children through a difficult time in
- June 28th, Fashion Friday – 5:30 - 9:00 p.m.,
Concert – 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Smokin’ Cobras Around the globe from Japan to Dodger Stadium! RADIO’s greatest
hits from the fabulous 50s, rockin’ 60s, funky 70s and retro 80s. A
futuristic retro blast from soul to rock to pop and back again. A
dance party of hit songs, high energy, big show, and iconic artists.
Solid gold musical love where they bring it and you swing it!
- Film Friday, July 5th, 8:15 p.m. “Apollo 13” This 1995 Hollywood drama is based on the events of the Apollo
13 lunar mission, astronauts Jim Lovell (Tom Hanks), Fred Haise
(Bill Paxton) and Jack Swigert (Kevin Bacon) find everything going
according to plan after leaving Earth’s orbit.
- July 12th, Fashion Friday – 5:30 - 9:00 p.m.,
Concert – 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Upstream Spreading the message of love and positivity through exhilarating
Caribbean Music. Do not miss this exciting live concert since a great
time is guaranteed to be had by all! Upstream invites you to come
boogie to their intriguing selection of exciting Reggae, Calypso,
Soca, and Steel Pan music.
- Film Friday, July 19th, 8:15 p.m. “How to Train Your Dragon:
The Hidden World” What began as an unlikely friendship between an adolescent Viking
and a fearsome Night Fury dragon has become an epic adventure
spanning their lives. A surprising tale about growing up, finding the
courage to face the unknown…and how nothing can ever train you
to let go.
- July 26th, Fashion Friday – 5:30 - 9:00 p.m.,
Concert – 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Mariachi Espectacular This all male group of individual mariachi musicians is truly an
all-star mariachi, made up of the best around the world. Grammy
Award-winning producer Beto Jimenez’s idea when forming the
group was to bring the highest level of mariachi talent together. Join
us for this highly anticipated event!
- Film Friday, August 2nd, 8:15 p.m. “Incredibles 2” Everyone’s favorite family of superheroes is back in “Incredibles 2”
– but this time Helen is in the spotlight, leaving Bob at home with
Violet and Dash to navigate the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life,
made tougher by baby Jack-Jack’s emerging superpowers.
For more information, please call (562) 692-0261.
• SFS Art Fest • Aloha Festival • Children's Day • Día de Los Muertos • Fiestas Patrias • Las Posadas • Pow Wow •Summer Concert & Movie Series
Gus Velasco Neighborhood 9255 S. Pioneer Blvd., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Hours or Operation: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Facility Closed on major holidays
Phone Number: (562) 692-0261 E-mail: email@example.com