| Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Place holds for materials
You can place holds on Santa Fe Springs City Library materials by:
- Phone - Call the Santa Fe Springs City Library at 562-868-7738 and ask to speak with the Librarian on duty
- Online - Log into our Library Catalog and request your item. Your PIN number is the last four digits of your phone number.
But... We Have Limits
- Reference materials cannot be placed on hold.
- Items you request that are currently checked out may not necessarily be returned on the date due.
- Limit of 20 hold requests on your library card at any one time.
- We will attempt to notify you by mail or e-mail (depending on your specification) when your item is ready for pickup. You may also check the status of your requested items by phone or online through My Account. Have your library card ready when checking.
- Call or visit the Santa Fe Springs City Library to sign up for e-mail notification of holds.
- Items will be kept on the hold shelf for 9 days after they are received.
What if We Don't Have the Item You're Looking For?
- Request the item through Interlibrary Loan at the Information Desk in the Library or by phone. A $5 fee applies per item.
- Check WorldCat for the item.