Register for a Library Card
Any Southern California resident with proof of current address and a picture ID can apply for a library card. P.O. Box numbers by themselves are not considered acceptable proof of address.
Acceptable Forms of Identification
- California Driver's License
- California Identification Card
- Government Issued Identification Cards (including Military ID cards)
- College or school Identification
Verification of Address
- Utility bill (electric, gas, water, cable)
- Official mail (insurance bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Vehicle registration, proof of insurance
Parents/legal guardians provide picture identification to obtain or replace the card of children under 17.
Children under 17 must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
Please see information on borrower's responsibilities for further information.