| Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Wayne M. Morrell - Director of Planning
E-mail Wayne Morrell
The Planning and Development department provides information and assistance to the Planning Commission regarding the development and improvement of the City. The staff assists landowners and other citizens with their development needs and is also responsible for the City's General Plan which contains the goals, policies, and programs for current and future development within the City. This department also provides building services, and undertakes economic development.
The Planning and Development department is composed of four primary responsibilities: Building; Economic Development; and Current/Advanced Planning.
Planning and Development staff includes:
- Wayne M. Morrell, Director of Planning
- Cuong Nguyen, Senior Planner
- Kristi Rojas, Contract Planner
- Paul M. Garcia, Contract Planner
- Teresa Cavallo, Planning Program Assistant
- Lorna Lawrence, Building Permit Clerk
- Nicole Edwards, Administrative Assistant
- Gurdeep Kaur, Planning Intern
- Elijio Sandoval, Planning Intern
If you would like to obtain additional information about the Planning and Development Department, please call (562) 868-0511, ext. 7550