| Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
The Planning and Development department provides information and assistance to the Planning Commission regarding the development and improvement of the City. The staff assists landowners and other citizens with their development needs and is also responsible for the City's General Plan which contains the goals, policies, and programs for current and future development within the City. This department also provides building services, and undertakes economic development.
The Planning and Development department is composed of four primary responsibilities: Building; Economic Development; and Current/Advanced Planning.
Planning and Development staff includes:
- Wayne M. Morrell, Director of Planning
- Cuong Nguyen, Senior Planner
- Paul M. Garcia, Contract Planner
- Jimmy Wong, Contract Planner
- Teresa Cavallo, Planning Program Assistant
- Lorna Lawrence, Building Permit Clerk
- Anh Wood, Planning Administrative Clerk
- Vince Velasco, Planning Intern
- Edgar Gonzalez, Planning Intern
- Chris Tarin, Planning Intern
If you would like to obtain additional information about the Planning and Development Department, please call (562) 868-0511, ext. 7550
Click on provided link for:
City of Santa Fe Springs Zoning / City Code
Planning Handouts and Maps