| Sorry, this page has moved!|
Please click here to go to the new location.
Older Adult Services provides a wide variety of activities and services at Santa Fe Springs' older active adults 50+. Our goal is to foster a warm environment where individuals can explore and enjoy activities and services designed to meet the needs of our diverse older population and enrich their lives.
Programs and Services include:
- Fitness & Exercises Classes
- Educational & Recreational Classes
- Health & Wellness Screenings
- Health & Wellness Classes
- Ongoing Activities
- Special Events
- Income-Qualified Senior Water Discount Program - provides a 15% discount off your water bill, if all eligibility requirements and income limits are met. To apply for this discount, please complete and return the application to the Gus Velasco Neighborhood Center.
- On site Congregate Lunch Program - offered to participants 60+ Monday thru Friday by the Southeast Area of Social Services Funding Authority (SASSFA). A nominal donation is suggested for the lunch, but not required.
- Access To Transportation - made available through Access, Santa Fe Springs Transportation and taxi vouchers for senior residents who require transportation assistance to medical appointments.
Click HERE to return to the Family & Human Services home page
9255 S. Pioneer Blvd.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
PHONE (562) 692-0261
FAX (562) 695-8620